Welcome to Intel Mixx Blog ..
Do you think marketing requires substantial funds and unlimited resources? If your answer is “yes,” then think again, because even though the platform and exposure matters, it can hardly guarantee successful and sufficient results as far as ROI (return on investments). A highly expensive marketing campaign can easily backfire if the message or the method is not appropriate. On the other hand, sometimes a very inexpensive campaign can bring significant results and give your business a much-needed boost.
The truth is that marketing is about doing your homework, being creative, and planning carefully. Unless you are a big brand and you can afford a commercial during the Super Bowl, you have to be careful and make sure you are not wasting your marketing dollars on glitz and glamor, instead of the message you are looking to convey.
If you are marketing a small business, identify your target market and look for effective yet inexpensive methods of reaching out to it; even if it’s something as small as a sticker.
Using Stickers for Business Marketing:
Stickers are widely used for marketing purposes, from election campaigns to business marketing. They are available in various sizes, designs, materials and colors, which give you unlimited options to choose from. You can use some of these stickers as labels on your products or packaging, or as a giveaway at different events. You can also distribute them at a place that’s popular with your target audience.
The following are some tips to help you plan a successful campaign while using stickers …
Things to Remember:
– Stickers are cheap and cost-effective, but you need to be creative to stand out. Simply putting your business logo and message on a sticker and distributing it in public will make it look like a desperate marketing attempt. Try to come up with a more creative and interesting way of conveying your message via stickers.
– If you can’t think of a novel idea for sticker marketing, try using a public service message and putting the stickers at appropriate places. Similarly, you may have noticed many stores using “push” or “pull” stickers on their doors. If you look around, you will see stickers used in various ways and for different purposes. Use these messages with your business or website mentioned in the corner of the sticker.
– You can also use some inspirational or interesting quotes with your target customers in mind. For example, if your product or service is aimed at students, you can come up with a funny one-liner, and many students will use these stickers on their stuff. An easy way to search for relevant quotes is to search Google with keywords like “student jokes.”
– Make sure the color and design of your sticker complies with your brand, but is also eye-catching. Ideally, hire a professional designer instead of using self-design services or applications.
– Do not miss the opportunity to use the sticker back covers, especially when you are planning to hand out stickers to your target customers. It’s another way to market your brand .
Keeping the aforementioned tips in mind will help you make the most of stickers for marketing your small business.
November 3, 2016
January 24, 2014
December 31, 2013
October 17, 2013
September 12, 2013
September 5, 2013
August 30, 2013
July 24, 2013